We implement machine vision applications which not only process the image but also convert the image into an interpretable data for different systems. In lieu of the customer needs, we offer software either standalone or along with hardware solutions such as localization, quality control, identification (face, text, handwriting, shape, etc.), measurement, color detection, object counting, etc. What is more, we are able to integrate these solutions to robotics/mechatronics systems or convert them into mobile applications that can function on tablets or mobile phones.
Strategic concepts like smart factories and internet of things aroused with the fourth industrial revolution. The importance of machine vision is increasing every day with new generation robots. We are aware of the fact that the rise of self-learning, state-of-the-art systems rather than conventional systems will gear up with emerging needs. Accordingly, it is a part of our vision to offer futuristic solutions that combine applications with deep learning algorithms that put deep learning into practice.
- Autonomous and Smart Vehicles
- Inventory Tracking Systems
- Shipping Container Localization Systems
- Infrastructure Breakdown Detection
- Defective Product Picking from Conveyor Belts
- CAD File - Physical Product Matching
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Handwriting recognition
- License plate recognition
- Shipping container ID recognition
- Product ID recognition
- Topological Quality Control Using CAD Files
- Dimension and Color Control